What is the procedure/requirement for citations in blogs? Do we need a works cited page? I haven't added any due to not knowing how to do this. Could you email a link or refer me to the proper citation method? Thanks!
For the blog I am not expecting citation in APA style, but if you find a comment or thought from something you have read give credit to the author and put the book title in your blog.
What is the procedure/requirement for citations in blogs? Do we need a works cited page? I haven't added any due to not knowing how to do this. Could you email a link or refer me to the proper citation method? Thanks!
ReplyDeleteFor the blog I am not expecting citation in APA style, but if you find a comment or thought from something you have read give credit to the author and put the book title in your blog.
ReplyDelete